Whole-body Vibration Buyer Tips
Best Vibration Fitness Exercise Health Information
Whole-body Vibration Machine
What to Look for When Buying a Vibration Exercise Machine
Vibration Fitness plates are wonderful workout machines that can give you a whole body workout but, as with any machine that you’ll be spending hundreds to thousands of pounds on, you want to be sure that you’re getting the proper machinery that will not only do the job, but do it easily and for a very long time to come! Because of this, there are some key factors to consider when buying a vibration exercise plate – here are some the more important ones;
- Look at what it’s made of. It’s a machine that you’re going to be standing on, stepping on, pulling on, and a number of other exercises so, be sure that it will be able to stand up to all of it. One that is made of steel is generally a good way to go to ensure durability.
- Go with a Vibration Fitness manufacturer whose name you know and trust. If you’re unsure about the different brands, ask a professional or do some research into the different companies online. Find out which ones have repeat, satisfied customers and what they offer in terms of warranty and such.
- Look at the maximum user weight and make sure that you fall within the range. While most vibration Fitness plates are designed to be able to hold a couple of elephants, some models such as floor models, may have a smaller weight. Using a machine that is not built to hold your weight will cause damage to the machine and shorten its life.
- Specs and features are important as well and you can only base this decision on what’s important to you. Do you want many pre-selected programs to choose from or do you want to customize your workout? Will a noisy machine really bother you? How many speeds do you want/need? Do you want a vibration machine that comes with accessories such as arm and leg straps?
These are all important considerations when purchasing a vibration exercise plate. What you prioritize as being the most important will depend on what exercises you are planning to do on your whole body vibration plate and what it’s uses will be for, such as whether you are using the plate for workouts and toning or as part of rehabilitation.
The Vibration Plate is everything that you will ever need when you are looking for a great workout on a vibration platform. You want a simple, easy-to-read LCD digital display, and plenty of room to move around, so you can use this machine in just about any way you choose.
Of course, the best thing about the vibration plate is that it will give you all of the benefits that training on a vibration platform provides. You can tone and strengthen your muscles, as well as lose fat, all with a low impact workout. The vibration plates inside the machine stretch and contract your muscles in one of the most natural and gentle ways, so you won’t have sore knees or shoulders after using the Vibration fitness Platform. And it was the Vibration exercise Platform that American astronauts first used when using the Russian technique of using vibration platforms to stop the loss of bone density in astronauts spending a good amount of time in space. And this benefit makes the Vibration exercise machine a great choice for anyone who suffers from arthritis, osteoporosis, and other joint and bone issues.
Aside from the standard health and fitness benefits that come with the Vibration machine, this model is also very convenient to use. Because there are no armrests or protruding handlebars, you can work with many different bands and elastics and other different accessories. Yet there is still a small handlebar underneath the digital display for when you need a little extra support during your workout. And the LCD display is easy to read and allow you to choose an automated program or stick with the manual route and hammer it out as you go.
The whole body Vibration Plate is the first of its kind in vibration platforms and still continues to be one of the leaders on the market because it gives all the standard features and benefits of other vibration platforms, but it makes it easier and more convenient too!
Read the Vibration Equipment Buyers Guide – Click Here
Where to buy Whole Body Vibration Exerciser
Vibrating Exercise Plates: Tips for Losing Weight
The key to avoiding lifestyle diseases such as obesity, high blood pressure, heart ailments and stroke amongst others is keeping fit. Doctors and trainers are constantly advising clients to eat right and exercise on a regular basis. Unfortunately, because of pressure from work and home, only a handful of people are remembering to visit the gym or go jogging once in a while. But thanks to technology, you can now ensure that excess calories and fat are eradicated from the body by making use of a cutting-edge workout machine known as whole body vibration training machine.
Using Vibration Training Machine
Given the benefits provided by full-body vibration training machines, training studios, gymnasiums and rehabilitation centers are increasingly stocking their premises with the machine with an aim of meeting the increased demand. Then again, there are brands which have been specially designed for home users. Training on a vibration machine for a period of 15 minutes can enable you to burn up to a maximum of 170 calories. Compared to training in a gym for 2 hours doing resistance training, total-body vibration machines have proved to be more effective when it comes to losing weight.
But what makes full-body vibration training machine a cut above the rest in the market? To find out more, keep reading to the very end.
#1: A closer look at the core features
The first thing that you need to know is that workouts which are performed on a vibration plate machine are generally aerobic trainings. What this means is that, you’ll be burning more calories thanks the increased blood flow throughout the body. With increased flow of oxygenated blood in the body, you will experience increased energy in the body. It is for this reason that users are advised to use full-body vibration machines for not more than 15 minutes, for at least 3-4 times in a week.
#2: Consult a specialist
If it is your first-time to use a vibration machine, it is important to first of all consult a specialist. This is because improper use of whole-body vibration machines can lead to a number of health risks. Take time and visit training studios and gymnasiums using vibration training machines and talk to the training instructors specializing in training clients seeking to use these cutting-edge machines. By doing so:
- You’ll be able to identify the best exercises to perform on a vibrating training machine.
- The type of total-body vibration plate to buy for your home.
While shopping for a suitable body vibration machine that can enable you to meet your fitness goals and objectives there are a couple of factors that you need to consider. For instance:
- Does the manufacturer offer a 100% money back guarantee? This is designed to safeguard your investment in case the delivered is faulty.
- Is the online supplier from which you are making your purchase reputable?
Perhaps the greatest benefit of using full-body vibration while exercising is the fact that it can be utilized by virtually any person.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.